1. NEUROVIST, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
For the purposes of this Legal Notice, Neurovist will be called, from now on, 'NEUROVIST'.
2. We inform you that the website www.neurovist.com (hereinafter, the 'Web') is intended to provide the public, in general, with knowledge of the activities of Neurovist.
3. The information regarding the services offered on the pages of this website is contained on the same page where said service is offered.
5. The intellectual property rights of the Website, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are the property of NEUROVIST, corresponding to the exclusive exercise of the rights to exploit them in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, availability and transformation.
6. The User is authorized, exceptionally, partial reproduction of the content of the Web, only and exclusively, if all the following conditions are met:
Any other use must be communicated and authorized, previously and expressly.
7. NEUROVIST does not assume any responsibility derived from the connection or contents of the links of third parties referred to in the Web.
8. Regarding the quotations of products and services of third parties, NEUROVIST recognizes the rights of industrial and intellectual property in favor of its owners, not implying their mere mention or appearance on the Web the existence of rights or any responsibility on them , as well as support, sponsorship or recommendation.
9. The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as the infringement of the corresponding Intellectual or Industrial Property rights will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
10. NEUROVIST reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on its website or in the configuration and presentation thereof.
11. NEUROVIST does not guarantee the absence of errors in the access to the Web, in its content, nor that it is updated, although NEUROVIST will develop its best efforts to, in its case, avoid, correct or update them.
12. Both the access to this Website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the exclusive responsibility of the person who carries it out. NEUROVIST shall not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of the information.
13. NEUROVIST is not responsible for possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to the User's computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as a consequence of the presence of viruses in the User's computer used for the connection to the services and contents of the Web, of a malfunction of the browser or the use of non-updated versions thereof.
14. NEUROVIST and the User, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit themselves to the courts and tribunals of the User's domicile, for any dispute that may arise from access to this Website. In the event that the User is domiciled outside of Spain, NEUROVIST and the User submit, with express waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts and tribunals of the city of Alicante (Spain).